Saturday, June 1, 2013

Cash is King! And I'm out.

In a previous article, I wrote about locking in some gains.  Well today, I sold everything.  The S&P Futures had a dramatic sell off going into the closing bell.  The bull run has been remarkable and I thought it would be best to get on the sideline for now.

I want see if the S&P can hold the 1575 - 1583 levels.  I would not be surprised to see this area retested.    

I will keep my eyes open to see what happens next.



If you found this article helpful, please make a Bitcoin donation to the following address or use the QR Code below:  

1BzcwV2cWykXDQQgPdBd4gpbwiB8JYLv31




No comments:

Post a Comment

DJ Yo! Releases New Album, ‘No Talking, Please!’

This album features a number diverse instrumentals that range from classic Hip Hop to experimental selections. The track entitled ‘MJ...